Print out our free Energy Challenge coloring sheets to show off your knowledge and art skills at the same time.
Why You Should Do It
‘Cause it’s fun! Who doesn’t love to color? Use these great sheets developed by local artist Roberta Avidor to show off your energy efficiency knowledge and teach your family about good habits in a fun and creative way.
What It Costs
Free! We provide the coloring sheets, you just need to print them out and grab some crayons, markers, paint and anything else your heart desires!
How to Do It
- Select “Add to My Challenge” and pledge to use our coloring sheets.
- Download the coloring sheets and print out your favorites.
- Remember to print double-sided or use the blank side of scrap paper!
- Think creative! Glitter, feathers, hot glue, bright colors, construction paper, recycled cardboard – anything you want.
- Proudly display your creations for everyone to see.
- Take pictures and send them to Emma!
- Congratulate yourself for saving energy and money and making a difference for Minnesota!
Make It a Family Activity
Have a family craft activity to use our coloring sheets! Let everyone pick their favorite actions and go crazy. Make sure these new creations get priority display so you can admire your work and keep in mind your new actions that will help you save money and energy in your home.