Create your own team and see how much you can save together.
Why You Should Do It
Joining a team is a great way to show off the action going on in your community. Thousands of teams - schools, faith communities, businesses, neighborhoods and more - use the Energy Challenge to track their savings and help their members save money and energy in their homes. Then you can show off on the website! It's a fun way to motivate people...but you have to create a team, first...
What It Costs
How to Do It
- Select "Add to My Challenge" and pledge to start a team.
- Visit the Teams page and make sure that the team you want to create doesn't already exist.
- If not, click on "Start a Team!"
- Make sure to tell other people who would be interested in your team and ask them to sign up.
- Congratulate for spreading the word and making a difference for Minnesota!