The core feature of the TOLBY® program is an in-class visit that features the TOLBY mascot. The visit is a great way to teach your students about energy in a fun and memorable way!
Schedule a visit by contacting Emma at 612-335-5852 or email@example.com. Once you schedule your visit make sure you check out how to prepare for a TOLBY visit.
Features of the Visit
- Interactive presentation on energy basics and energy conservation
- TOLBY mascot visits and plays a quiz game with students
- Free TOLBY materials for all students- pencils, temporary tattoos, and light switch decals
- Take home information sheets for students and parents
- The visit takes 40 minutes.
- We will do a visit for a minimum of 10 students with no maximum.
- The visit is appropriate for grades 1-5.
- You do not need your own technology or equipment.
- For more deatials look at the Visit FAQs (PDF)
*Please note that at this time we do not have the ability to visit schools futher than 40 minutes from our office. Please contact Emma if you have any questions on this.*